|Sadly, your cart is empty|
- New Products
- Lighted Caps & More
- Apparel & Accessories
- Bird Kites
- Golf Balls, Etc.
- Earbuds & Audio
- Gadgets & Novelties
- Switchables Night Lights
- Other Night Lights
- Bikes & Cars
- Puzzles & Models
- Games & Toys
- Clocks & Watches
- Home Decor
- Kitchen & Grill
- Garden & Outdoors
- Office & Workplace
- Party Time
- Odds & Ends
- Recycled & Eco-Friendly
- Holidays & Seasons
- The Mayor's Choice
- Giftwrap Choices
Panther Vision 4-LED Camouflage Powercaps
The Power to See in the Dark
Panther Vision's 4-LED Stealth Power Cap is the fourth major refinement since the company invented lighted caps in 2002. These newest lighted camo caps for hunting and fishing use four premium ultra-bright LEDs to produce a true white light without the bluish tinge that you get from the cheaper standard LEDs that other companies use. The high beams deliver bright illumination out to at least 15 feet (4.5 m) and are visible up to a mile away (1.2 km).
- What Makes Panther Vision 4-LED Camo Caps the Best Choice for Hunters & Fishermen?
- Why 4 LEDs?
- About the Colors and Styles
- 2-Way Switch or 4-Way Switch?
- International shipping restrictions - Important!
- Need Extra Batteries?
- Other Panther Vision caps
- About Volume Pricing
- Cleaning Your Panther Vision Lighted Cap
- The Curio City Difference
- Twice as bright as any other lighted camouflage cap on the market;
- All four ultra-bright LEDs are concealed under the brim and rated for 100,000 hours of bulb life -- that's nearly 12 years!
- Two lights are angled downward to focus on close- and medium-range work without glare;
- Two lights are angled forward for distance lighting.
- Two lights are angled downward to focus on close- and medium-range work without glare;
- Comes with four replaceable CR-2032 lithium coin cell batteries for 30 hours of continuous use. The battery compartment is concealed in the headband. You can get replacement batteries in most drug and grocery stores.
- Some caps have a four-position switch to control the high beams and low beams separately, while other caps have a simple two-position on/off switch. See the "2-Way Switch or 4-Way Switch?" section below for details. Both switches are rated for 50,000 button presses.
- One size fit most heads with a Velcro adjustment strap (not designed for small children).
- The lightweight six-panel cap is high-quality 100% brushed and washed 16x12 cotton twill with piping in the bill. It has a top button and six sewn eyelets. A color-coordinated sweat band has a foam sandwich layer for added comfort. The Panther Vision logo is sewn, unobtrusively in matching thread, into the bottom of the bill. The blank front of the cap can easily accept any embroidered logo you want to add (Curio City does not embroider or imprint, but you can easily find that service locally).
- Every cap comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Panther Vision. If your cap ever fails due to a defect in workmanship, return it to the manufacturer for replacement.
Camouflage Panther Vision lighted hunting caps are primarily meant for sportsmen, but are also indispensible for:
- walking (and dog-walking)
- outdoor recreation and games
- home repair and improvement
- car repair
- electrical and plumbing work
- delivery people
- cable installers
- building inspectors
- public safety officials
- utility workers
- service uniforms
...and any other low-light activity where you want both hands free.
Panther Vision improved their fourth-generation lighted camouflage caps by adding a second high-beam LED and moving the high beam lights from the edge of the bill to under the brim, where they are invisible when not lit (that's why it's the "Stealth" cap). They upgraded the 3-LED cap's standard-brightness low beams to ultra-bright LEDs and doubled the light output of the high beams. One more light...twice as bright!
Once upon a time, lighted caps had only two LEDs and a simple on/off switch. When Panther Vision created the 4-LED cap, they added a 4-way switch to control the high beams and low beams separately. When they noticed that most owners always use all of the lights, they went back to the old 2-way switch to save you some extra clicking. But many people liked the separate controls, so Panther went back to the 4-way switch on some caps. Panther keeps switching switches and they don't change their stock numbers, making it hard to keep straight. We sort it all out for you here.
Both types of switch are rated for 50,000 cycles -- that's a whole lot of clicks!
A 2-way switch is a simple on/off switch that controls all four LEDs. Click it once to turn them on and again to turn them off. Since you only click the switch half as often, it lasts twice as long. The following caps currently have the 2-way switch:
- MAX 4 with Camo Trim
- MAX 4 with Brown Accents Indefinitely out of stock (no predicted date)
- Mossy Oak with Green Accents
A 4-way switch has separate controls for the high beams and low beams. Click once to turn on just the high beams, click again to turn on just the low beams, click a third time for all four lights, and click again to turn them off. You have more control but the switch wears out twice as fast. These caps currently have the 4-way switch:
- RealTree Xtra with Orange Accents Indefinitely out of stock (no predicted date)
- RealTree Xtra
- True Timber
Camo Power Caps are offered in these very popular and effective camouflage patterns. They cost a little more than solid-color caps because Panther licenses professionally-created camo patterns that we have linked below (clicking those links will take you away from this page). All camo caps are "structured", meaning that they have buckram batting sewn into the two front panels to give the hat stiffness and shape. Use the dropdown list above to choose which one you want. If your choice doesn't appear in the list, we're temporarily sold out -- please use our Contact Form to find out when we might get more, or if you need more than we have on hand. To buy multiple different patterns, add the product to your shopping cart once for each style you want:
- Bassouflage is the only LED hat specifically designed for fishermen. Click here to see the master pattern. Each cap is cut from a small swatch of that pattern. This is a very green camo pattern.
- Mossy Oak Breakup, Green Accents Click here to see the master camo pattern. Each cap is cut from a small swatch of that pattern. This pattern has some deep green and some brown. Panther Vision is replacing Mossy Oak with True Timber, but we still have a few Mossy caps left.
- Indefinitely out of stock (no predicted date) RealTree Xtra, Orange Accents Click here to see the master camo pattern. Each cap is cut from a small swatch of that pattern. This cap replaces the almost-identical RealTree AP Gray with Orange Accents. The orange color accent strips do not make the cap any larger. This is Panther Vision's most stylish camo cap. Birds have good color vision, though, so this one is for mammal hunters.
- RealTree MAX 4, Brown Accents Click here to see the master camo pattern. Each cap is cut from a small swatch of that pattern.
- RealTree MAX 4, Camo Trim Click here to see the master camo pattern. This cap replaces the MAX 4 with Brown Accents. The trim matches the rest of the cap.
- RealTree Xtra Click here to see the master camo pattern. This pattern replaces RealTree AP Grey.
- True Timber New Conceal Click here to see the master camo pattern. True Timber replaces Mossy Oak, but looks similar enough to be worn with your other Mossy Oak apparel. True Timber combines technical designs and patterns that blend perfectly with a wide range of conditions you will encounter in wooded areas.
In November 2012, the USPS relaxed its restrictions on shipping lithium "coin cell" batteries internationally to allow a limited number of batteries that are installed in products. We can't ship replacement batteries internationally, including to US military addresses (APO, FPO, DPO), because they are not installed in products. Some individual countries will not accept any packages containing batteries; we currently cannot ship any products containing batteries to Germany or Italy. Customers in those countries may still order our products, but we have to remove the batteries before shipping to you. Please consult this page to see your country's restrictions.
Every new Panther Vision lighted cap comes with batteries installed, and they'll last about 30 hours of continuous operation. Tick the box above to add one 4-pack of Panther Power CR2032 coin cell replacement batteries each time you add a cap to your shopping cart. (If you are ordering multiple colors and want batteries for all of your caps, check the box each time you add more caps to your cart). You can find CR2032s at any store that sells batteries, but our Panther Power packages are priced very competitively, and adding batteries to your order will not increase your shipping charge.
If you'd like to be done with batteries altogether, check out our solar-powered Powercaps on the Related Products tab above.
We are not allowed to ship replacement batteries outside of the US, including US military addresses (APO, FPO, DPO).
Click the Related Products tab above to see solid-color caps, runners' caps, 2-LED caps (sold by the dozen), solar-powered caps, and more.
About Volume Pricing
Discounted prices apply to orders of identical lighted caps shipped to a single address. You may not mix and match designs or combine separate orders to attain these discounts. We do not always have enough caps in every style to fulfill very large orders, but we can usually get as many as you need within a week or so. Please use our Contact form to ask about availability if you need more caps in a particular style than we have on hand. Volume pricing may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
Sometimes quantity matters more than quality. Do you need a lot of caps at rock-bottom prices? Panther Vision's classic 2-LED Caplight is available again by the dozen. Click here to see if it's the right choice for you.
Cleaning Your Power Cap
Remove the batteries and hand-wash in warm, soapy water (do not bleach). Don't immerse the bill or the head band in water. You can clean the surface of the bill with a damp cloth, but keep the electronics dry! Do not machine wash or dry clean. Line dry for at least 24 hours before replacing the batteries. Don't use the clothes dryer. Do not iron.
- Highest quality: We sell only genuine Powercaps, not the cheap imitations created for the promotional market that you often find on auction and discount websites.
- Low shipping costs: A single lighted hat is only about three bucks via First Class mail.* Other stores charge as much as $10 for shipping. Use the shipping estimator in your shopping cart to find the cost for shipping your total order.
- Reward Points: Create a free account when you check out to earn discounts toward future orders. Each cap earns $1.
- Fast order turnaround: All Panther Vision cap orders ship within 2 business days, and many ship the same day.
- Volume pricing saves you big money on larger orders, especially when combined with Reward Points.
- Know exactly what you're getting. Other stores only let you pick a color.
- Your purchase supports a real American "Mom & Pop" store where every sale counts -- we value your business because it puts food on our table.
- Experience: Panther caps have been our top-selling item since 2006 -- three design generations ago.
- Customer service. Need to contact us? You'll talk to an owner.
*First Class Parcel shipping is not offered through Google Checkout. That's Google's policy, not ours.
The Mayor's Choice
The Mayor says: I couldn't believe that Panther Vision was changing their caps again. The 3-LED version was pretty close to perfect. I still use my original 2-LED cap all the time for chores around the house. How could adding one more LED improve on that? Well, my Stealth Cap made me an instant believer the first time I used it to grill after dark. The low beams put the light exactly where I need it -- even though I wear bifocals -- without having to adjust the cap on my head. Best of all, the under-brim lights don't glare in your eyes.