|Sadly, your cart is empty|
- New Products
- Lighted Caps & More
- Apparel & Accessories
- Bird Kites
- Golf Balls, Etc.
- Earbuds & Audio
- Gadgets & Novelties
- Switchables Night Lights
- Other Night Lights
- Bikes & Cars
- Puzzles & Models
- Games & Toys
- Clocks & Watches
- Home Decor
- Kitchen & Grill
- Garden & Outdoors
- Office & Workplace
- Party Time
- Odds & Ends
- Recycled & Eco-Friendly
- Holidays & Seasons
- The Mayor's Choice
- Giftwrap Choices
Panther Vision 2-LED Caplight (Sold in Dozens)
The Original 2-LED Caplight Returns
Panther Vision invented lighted caps in 2005 with this revolutionary 2-LED Caplight. That design has changed and improved several times over the years, and Curio City always keeps up with the latest state-of-the-art caps (see the Related Products tab). If you need a lot of caps for a promotion or special event on a tight budget, the good old original Caplight still offers the best tradeoff between quality and price in the industry.
The prices shown above are per dozen (12) caps. We don't sell Caplights individually. The volume discount pricing shown above only applies to orders of identical caps shipped to a single address.
Prices break down like this:
- 1-2 dozen identical caps = 12-24 caps at $13.99 apiece
- 3-5 dozen identical caps = 36-60 caps $12.99 apiece
- 6-11 dozen identical caps = 72-132 caps at $11.99 apiece
- 12+ dozen identical caps = 144+ caps at $10.99 apiece
- Camo caps cost $1 extra per cap due to pattern licensing costs
As soon as we receive your order, we pass it along to Panther Vision, who then ships it from their warehouse. Allow one business day for us to process your order, another business day for Panther Vision to pack and ship, and up to six business days for UPS Ground delivery. Delivery takes longer the farther you live from their Illinois warehouse. This works out to 8 business days, but most orders will take less time than that -- if your timing is lucky and you live in the Midwest, you might receive your order in as little as 3 days. They only ship via UPS Ground, and only to US addresses (so don't choose a premium service when you check out).
If Panther can't fill your order, we will email you to ask if you would rather substitute another color or cancel your order (theoretically, anyway; that hasn't happened yet). If you need eight dozen or more caps, you might want to use our Contact form to verify availability before ordering.
- 100% 16x12 cotton twill 6-panel, low-profile cap is top quality, EXCEPT:
- Blaze Orange cap is lightweight, water-resistant 100% polyester
- 2-piece Velcro strap in back adjusts to fit most normal-sized heads (not recommended for small children)
- Convenient On/Off switch concealed under the brim
- Two 15,000+ MCD Ultra-bright white LEDs in the leading edge of the brim
- Two CR-2032 lithium coin cell batteries concealed in the sweat band provide 50 hours of intermittent battery life.
Structured or Unstructured?
Which style is better? That's up to you. Both types can be embroidered or imprinted (Curio City doesn't offer this service, but you can have it done locally). We don't have separate pictures of structured and unstructured caps because they all look pretty much the same while being worn.
Structured caps have cotton batting that stiffens the two front panels, providing a neatly shaped "formal" look. The cap stands up slightly from your forehead.
Unstructured caps are sometimes called "crushable" or "relaxed fit." Although all caps are the same size, some people swear that unstructured caps fit smaller heads better. Unstructured caps conform to the shape of your head.
Confused? Use our Contact form to inquire about the availability of particular colors (especially if you're placing a very large order) or to ask us anything about Panther Vision lighted caps.